18 October 2006

The reason for our trip

Why are we creating a blog of our honeymoon?
Julie and I were married in July 2006. We decided to postpone our honeymoon as we had a hard time deciding where to go. We finally decided we were going to do some adventure travelling before we had kids, cuz it would be hard to travel with them!
Well, deciding where to go before we have kids is tough! We had so many places we wanted to go, though, that we couldn't make a decision quickly. Julie came up with the idea that we should just do them all at once, and that idea snowballed into going on a 4-month trip.

Back in MBA school, I used to email friends when I went on trips. But I felt a little awkward sending a mass email, so instead I figured this would be a less intrusive way to stay in touch with everyone! And I can easily link photos to the site too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea! I look forward to hearing all about your awesome trip when you both come home! Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! Agape, Daniel <><

12/13/2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home